Mold Side Curtains
Mold curtains on injection molding machines for plastic processing prevent ejected product from falling out of the designated area under the mold. Mold curtains are unrolled and rolled together with the opening/closing of the mold. They are attached to the mold fixing platen or mold side wall with the exceptionally strong magnets.
- Mechanically strong black semi transparent fabric, temperature resistant up to 150°C.
- Height adjustable fixture of magnets.
- Adjustable fixture of magnets to mold platen or to mold side wall.
- Strong spring steel mechanism for thousands of openings/closings of the curtain.
- Handle for simple removal of unrolled curtain part for mold maintenance.
- Clean products and clean machine environment.